Thursday, March 09, 2006

Never get angry at the stupid people...

But do get all wound up that Erasure is coming to the Showbox on May 13th! Ken and Brad and Max and some guy named Jon and I are going to go. We're going to have a barbecue at Ken's before the show, and I know his cooking, so that alone will be worth the trip. Last time I went to the Showbox was to see the Psychedelic Furs in April of (I think) 2001, and the last concert I went to was Keane at the Paramount with Ken last May. I really don't get out much, do I? That day is good because it won't interfere with school or work. I'll probably stay in the guest room if offered. Driving home after the show might be contraindicated...

Wow. I have a day off at the end of this month to have a filling replaced. I have three days off next month for training in Tigard, Oregon, on the software that I use at work for tracking fixed asset software, which happens to coincide with my mother's birthday and is a mere 17 miles from her house. Now I have something social to do in May. I feel overwhelmed! I don't know if I can continue with this hectic social schedule!

No comments: