Monday, May 01, 2006

ACHOO!

This morning started out totally normal. Woke up, ate, got dressed, did hair, left home, swore at other drivers, sat in the parking garage listening to Adam Carolla until it was time to walk out to the train platform, stood on the plat form for a whopping 4 minutes. No news there. Nothing different. I stepped onto the train, walked three steps to the stairs, turned the corner and BAM! Allergy attack. It has been going since 6:20 this morning with no end in sight. Sneezing, sniffling, runny nose, itchy eyes. I can't take allergy medicines because they all either don't work or they knock me on my ass, so I have to suffer through it until it gives up. Eating chocolate shortbread cookies not only does not help my allergies, but I'm reasonably certain that eating that much fat and sugar in one sitting isn't healthy in any way, shape or form.

Sniffle.

I assumed that missing four days of the last work week would leave me with a pile of work to do when I got back. Wrongo bongo. I've already gotten through it all. I'm bored already. Maybe more cookies will help the boredom go away.

No comments: