Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Final notes on Wisconsin


I took very few pictures while I was there. Here's one of the sunset pictures. If it wasn't for the power lines, it might have been a nice shot.

I escaped the Mall of America in Minneapolis without spending more than $150.00. I bought a pair of brown suede boots, a pair of black suede shoes, and lunch. We only walked the first floor. It wasn't as big as I thought it would be, and it didn't have any stores that I don't have access to here, so it wasn't a particularly unique experience.

The flight back was standard, complete with a guy sitting next to me with his elbow crammed into my ribs most of the way back. Same guy kept getting up to get things out of or put things into the overhead bin, each time rubbing his crotch on my shoulder. Not pleasant. Maybe I'll just plant my elbow in someone's crotch next time it happens. Then I'll sue them for molesting me. That is the American way, no?

No comments: