Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Lets call it a social experiment.

I have Seasonal Affective Disorder. This has been the worst year yet. There are a few things that happen to me every year, right around October.
  1. I want to eat nothing but red meat, cheese, and bread.
  2. I want to drink. Preferably dark beer.
  3. I want to smoke.
  4. I want to sleep. More specifically, I don't want to get out of bed.
There are also a couple of things I've noticed that tie to this fun little list. I completely quit exercising, though I know that if I do exercise, it wipes out the symptoms almost completely.

So I'm going to do a little experiment. On the way home tonight, I'm going to pick up a pack of cigarettes and a gym membership. Which habit do you think will stick with me the longest?

No comments: