Monday, June 14, 2010

What? You again? Yeah, me again.

I was trying to log in to MapleStory today with an account that I haven't used in some time, and it wouldn't let me. I tried to reactivate the account, and it said a reactivation link had been sent to my email address. I tried to log into the email address and I couldn't remember the password. It eventually let me in, and I found an email referencing this blog. I had forgotten it.

See what happens when you have too many login IDs and passwords in your life?

Anyway, I haven't blogged in ages because I've been busy and didn't care much. Not much to say, really, and Twitter generally provides enough space for any passing thoughts I have, but it is nice to have this option. Woo, options.

Things haven't changed much since the last entry. Got my degree, still with the same company, still living where I was living. I was seeing someone for a short time before I decided that was a mistake. I got a dog, which was entirely not a mistake. I also got another cat, which was yet another not a mistake. Clearly, I do better with my relationships with animals than I do with people. Shock and surprise.

As for what's going on... well, I'm stressed out over the BP oil spill. I'm stressed out over money. I'm stressed out over my increasing migraines and sinus headaches. I'm stressed out that the kitten stresses out the older cat. I'm stressed out about my mom's health. I'm stressed out over the whole wisdom teeth debacle that took place in October 2009 and from which I have yet to recover. I can't decide if I want to change jobs. I can't decide if I want to change careers. I can't decide if I want to go back to school. I can barely motivate myself to get out and go hiking. I'm sick of hearing about the World Cup. I rarely geocache. Is geocache a verb? Should I say "I rarely go geocaching"? Whatever. So to escape, I play MapleStory and take Duncan, my fantastic dog, out for walks and to the dog park. He makes me happier.

Yeah, I think that covers things for now.

No comments: