Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Definitely stalker material

I took the train as usual this morning. I took the first aisle seat I could find. Unfortunately, I have tunnel vision when I am looking for a seat on the train and I didn't notice that I was sitting one seating area away from the guy who was making me rather nervous a few days ago. He kept huffing and puffing and sighing through the whole trip. I could hear him breathing the entire way from Kent to Seattle. (That's a bit of a pet peeve of mine. If you are breathing too loudly, you should probably see a doctor.) By the time I realized it was that guy, it was too late to move. I waited for him to get off the train before me, and as he walked by me he actually held up the line of people behind him staring at me as he walked by. I was looking out the window, but I could see from his reflection that he was looking at me, not at the stairs. I accidentally looked down the stairway just as he was rounding the end of the stairs and there he was, looking back up at me. Today I made sure that I waited long enough to avoid him completely once I was off the train. I think I may start taking a different train, or getting on a different car. He reminds me of Jeffrey Dahmer, so you can imagine how uncomfortable his attention is making me.

No comments: