Sunday, September 17, 2006

My new job included a new laptop with wireless capabilities. Dude. I'm at home with my work laptop, watching Animal Planet and surfing the 'Net. Sure, I should be doing homework, but I'm being lazy. I actually brought the laptop home to see if I could get into my work network (I can't, and I don't know why), but since I can work on my homework on it too, I might as well, right?

Speaking of school, only 35 days to go until I get my degree! Woo hoo!

I haven't done any hiking in the last month. I was falling behind in school because I was hiking instead of studying and doing homework, and besides, the weather is changing nastily and now the best areas all seem to be on fire anyway. Maybe I'll do some more hikes if the weather is good on upcoming weekends. We'll see.

No comments: