Sunday, March 12, 2006

So, maybe I jumped the gun a bit...

Looks like the Erasure concert sold out faster than a new shipment of hot-pink feather boas at the Vintage store on Capitol Hill on the day before Gay Pride. I may not be going unless there are eBay tickets or scalpers. Ah, well. I haven't seen my friends since December. I can wait for next Christmas to see them again if nothing comes up between now and then.

My cat snores loud enough to wake me up. Is that weird?

Oh, and that final that I was worried about? I failed it. Totally. I think I got like a 50 or something. (You would think that at my age I would have better grammar than "I got like a 50 or something", but maybe that is why I failed the exam.) On the upside, I still get a B out of the class, so I don't really care. I just want my degree and my raise. And speaking of which, I am probably not going to go to my own graduation because I can't afford the cap and gown. How ironic is that? I'm going to school to make more money, but it is costing me so much that I can't even afford to make it to the after-party. I guess that is what life with student loans is all about.

No comments: