Thursday, April 20, 2006

So much for originality...

I registered yesterday for online access to my phone account. I hate trying to think up user IDs so I generally use the same one for everything, but I decided to take a stab at improvisational thinking and decided to try a user ID of "jenhatesphones". Someone else already has it.

I got home from work yesterday and my cat was not acting normally. She wasn't standing at the door yelling at me when I unlocked it, and she looked like she had just woken up. I fed her, and she didn't eat all of her food, which is very rare indeed. After she ate, she went into my office and went to sleep on the chair I sit in to read. Normally, she hovers around under my feet and yells at me for attention while I'm trying to cook dinner. There was none of that. She did come out of the office to sit with me while I ate my dinner and watched "Scrubs" and "Teachers," taped from the night before. This morning, after eating and napping while I got ready for work, she seemed to come back to herself. She is 14, and changes in behavior worry me. I may haul her off to the vet if she isn't back to normal when I get home.

If my calendar, computer, and cell phone are all correct, today is Thursday. I have only two more work days, a day of school, a day of yard work, and another work day before I bugger off to Oregon for three days. I was originally taking three days of software training down there with a day off in the middle to spend with my mom, but one of the classes was cancelled and I'm coming back earlier than expected. In light of the fact that I have five very hungry fish and a possibly sick cat, that is probably for the best. Even better, payday is next week right after I get back, and everybody loves payday.

No comments: